Greek English
06 Nov 2017

Equipment Specialist

Equipment Specialist

You cancel your dive due to equipment malfunction?

Can you fix the problem by yourself or do i have to visit an authorized technician?

Do i have the required tools with me?

If you want to give answers to the above questions, then Equipment Specialist specialty is what you need.

The dates of the course will be announced soon and you can apply then.

For further info contact us.